Thursday, February 9, 2006

1:32 a.m. and I have woken up. Umm actually that’s slightly wrong. I was woken up by my drunken roommates at 12:49. Why you might ask do I know the exact time I was woken up. Well I looked at my watch as I thought it was too early to 6:00 a.m. when I have to get up. This has become a routine thing, me being woken up. I can almost guarantee it that I will be woken up by them if I go to bed before them. I have Chem 2 at 8 and Calc at 9. So when I am woken up on a nightly bases I have trouble paying attention in class the next day, because when you get woken up after sleeping for an hour or two it's like taking a nap and I'm not tired afterwards. A few times Deanna has said well you know it is only 8 or 9 or whatever you can't expect to get any sleep. I told them the first week of school that I go to bed early and get up early. So they should know and respect it, but they can't. They complain when I make the slightest noise in the morning, but think its fine to wake me up at night when I still have at least 5 hours to sleep left.
I finally told one of them that they wake me up almost every night. My exact words when she said sorry for waking me up were "its ok I’m used to it. I get woken up almost every fucking night"
I am off to try to force myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment