Friday, March 23, 2007

I almost quite last night. There seems like there is no reason to keep going. I know it's almost over, but I don't know how I can like some of the girls after this week. Public humiliation is something I don't take easily. If they can be like this for one week it makes me wonder who they really are. During the day some of them act like they don't want us to join. They make me feel like I'm the scum of the earth, like I shouldn't even be there. They’re the ones that are supposed to want us there. Why do they treat us this way?
I told you I wouldn't cry again, but I did last night. I couldn't help it. I miss you so much. I know you aren't gone, but you're out of my reach and that hurts more than spending a summer apart. All week long I’ve been on the verge of crying and have been able to keep it bottled up except for twice. I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of everyone. I really tried not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment