Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This week is probably the hardest week of my life because the most important person in my life is just out of my reach. I see him and want to run over to him and hug him and ask him how his days going and make him happy when he's not. I can't do that this week and it hurts more than anything I have ever experienced. When I see him walking towards me I have to walk away so that I don't do something that I'm not supposed to and get him in trouble.
For you my love I am going to make it through this week. It would be too hard if I didn't have you to think about. The only reason why I am doing as well as I am is because I have you to think about and I know you have it a hundred times harder than me. When you're going through hell and don't think you’re going to make it through the week, just remember that I LOVE YOU, you are my one and only love, my shining star. Good luck, you’re doing awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment